Enjoy installing home entertainment and TV equipment? The TV Pro is looking to hire an installer to join our team. We work with a wide range of clients and projects; teamwork is critical, but you will be expected to independently manage your time and tasks.
- General understanding of basic hand and power tools included but not limited to drills, screwdrivers, coax cable crimpers, levels and tape measure.
- Must be able to think on your feet and problem-solve on the fly.
- Must be customer focused.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Strong work ethic.
- Clean driving record, must pass drug test.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- General understanding of electricity and AV components.
- Ability to read blueprints and follow blueprints.
- Understand how to use wall fishing equipment, for example glow rods, fish tape, wet noodle, and magnepull.
- Able to terminate cables including coax ethernet, etc.
- This is a part-time position. Hours will be around 25 - 30 hrs per week. Compensation: $13.50 to $15 an hour depending on experience. We will provide training.
- Please note submittals will be accepted only from individual applicants. Resumes from recruiters or firms will not be accepted.